Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcake ATM

John and I LOVE Sprinkles cupcakes. We would seriously eat them everyday if we lived near a Sprinkles bakery. But alas, we do not (and they don't deliver. Boo! I mean, if Graeter's can ship ice cream anywhere in the US, then certainly cupcakes could easily be shipped as well, right? Right?!) 

Anyway, I was watching E! News the other night and they featured a segment on Sprinkles' new 24-hour ATM, which dispenses their delicious cupcakes anytime you want. I wish I could somehow install this in my home. Seriously, this is probably one of the greatest inventions ever. If John and I lived near one,  I could see us stopping by randomly at 2 am (and then probably again at 3 am). So if you're lucky enough to live near one, take advantage of this!

www.collabcubed.com

Here's how it works:

No comments: