Monday, November 3, 2014

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely for Target Water Bottles


I stopped by Target over the weekend to pick up all of the Orla Kiely water bottles. I wasn't planning on getting all of the colors (honestly, I initially picked up just one green and one grey, but my obsession got the better of me). I'm happy with my purchases because not only are they cute, they are all practical.



The Bamboo Glass Waterbottles come in Grey, Green, and Rose in the Sixties Stem Print.


The glasses have a nice bamboo screw-on cap with a rope attached. 


BPA-free and dishwasher safe, except for the lid.



The stickers were a little bit difficult to remove and left some residue. When I peeled off the sticker on the Rose one, I noticed that one of the leaves had a little color taken off (not by the sticker though - I think it was already like that. So if you're particular about details like that, you might wanna inspect each one at the store).


The 360 Drinking Tritan Waterbottles also come in the same colors, except the green has blue dots, and the rose has red dots.

Top rack dishwasher safe.

There's a unique pull-up lid that I almost broke trying to figure out. But literally, all you have to do is pull it up and drink anywhere from the spout. 



The cap has a rubber ring to make it easy to carry around the gym. 

For some reason, the pattern is broken up on one side. Not a big deal, but just something to note.



I love these water bottles, and will enjoy using the plastic ones at the gym. The glass ones I'll leave at home though, since I'm worried about breaking them. Each one seems well made and are a good size - the plastic ones hold 24 oz, while the glass ones hold 20 oz. Definitely a great buy for each of them, and will look great in your kitchen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the plastic ones. Drinking water out of them is sooooo fun! I have like tripled my water intake since these water bottle. I’m never going back!!! I have all three colors as well