Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday Purseday: Orla Kiely Quilted Leather Robin Bag

Happy Orla Kiely Thursday Purseday! I know it's been forever since I've written a purse post, but life has been so busy lately since going back to work, and of course my son keeps me on my toes! So I apologize for not getting this out sooner, but I will try to write these posts more frequently.

What I'm Wearing:
Mossimo Cardigan
Anthropologie Belt


Back of the purse.

Bottom of the purse.

Orla Kiely logo in gold lettering underneath the zippered exterior pocket.

Gold hardware with an adjustable shoulder strap.

There are a couple things that I love about this purse. First of all, it has a quatrefoil design, which is probably my favorite pattern and shape - it reminds me of one of those Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra necklaces that I absolutely love (which I had originally vowed to one day own until I found out that one of these necklaces can cost about $20,000!) Also, the quilted design reminds me of a Chanel purse (which I still vow to own one day!)

The interior features a linear stem jacquard lining with two pockets and an attached key ring on one side.

The other side has a zippered pocket with a leather Orla Kiely logo tag.


The purse has a push lock closure. I think the gold accents compliment the salmon color of this purse beautifully.

No comments: