Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Orla Kiely Large Car Travel Bag on eBay

A few days ago, I wrote a post comparing my Large Car Medium Tote from Orla Kiely's original travel line to Target's Large Cars Overnighter (which, by the way, is now 20% off if you spend $75). I mentioned that Target's version was a great deal due to the fact that pieces from Orla Kiely's travel line are rare and difficult to find unless you're near one of their four stores. However, I happened to be browsing eBay and came across none other than the Orla Kiely Large Car Medium Tote! It's listed as "fantastic gently used condition" and the pictures seem to agree. Starting bid is $84.99 (with shipping at $19.99). A little pricey, but like I said, this bag is rare and hardly ever pops up on eBay, so if you're willing to splurge a little, this bag is a great find! I've had mine for years, and it's holding up quite well. I absolutely love it and use it every time I travel.

Orla-Kiely-Car-Park-Multi-Tripp-Travel-Large-Suitcase-Handbag
Starting bid $84.99 ($19.99 shipping)
Listing ends November 8, 2014

Please note that this is NOT my listing. I would never dare think of giving up my Orla Kiely bag :)

4 comments:

amasova said...

Stephanie, have you seen the yoga towel in person? I wonder if it is worth $40.

iloveorlakiely said...

I have seen the yoga towel in person and honestly I thought it was suuuper pricey. I don't do yoga myself so I'm not sure if this is a standard price for this type of towel, but I personally think you could wait for this one to go on sale.

Car rental said...

› Url: https://www.carngo.com/car-rental/usa-los-angeles-airport-lax-sixt Go Now Go Now

Loved Robinhood said...

very much and will look for more postings from you. Minivan & passenger VAN Rental Cleveland Ohio Minivan & passenger VAN Rental Cleveland Ohio