Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Orla Kiely Baby and Swaddling Blankets Available at Target

Orla Kiely's baby items for Target are now showing up online. They began trickling into select stores last week, but now all the items are available for you to conveniently purchase online. This collection features swaddling blankets and baby blankets, each available in a boy, girl, or neutral motif. 

$39.99
This is definitely my favorite set. Click here if you haven't seen my previous post on how I use these blankets as scarves!

$39.99

There is actually a third set in a Truck motif, but the correct picture is not showing up online yet. Click here to see what I mean. I'll update this post once it's been fixed.

Next up are the baby blankets. I love these! And they're definitely something my 2-year-old son can still use during his naps. My favorite is the Elephant-themed blanket because I love yellow, my son likes elephants, and the ears resemble cute little hearts.

$29.99

$29.99

$29.99

No comments: