Friday, February 13, 2015

Orla Kiely Sale at HauteLook


It's been a long time since HauteLook has featured Orla Kiely, so I was super excited for this sale to launch today. There are quite a few past season goodies, with some even dating back to the 2011 collection. Some of the featured prints include the Optical Flower, Elephant Maze, and Sixties Stem Quilted.

If you're not a HauteLook member yet, click here to join and receive $20 off your first purchase. This sale ends Monday at 8 am.

HauteLook price $139.97 (originally $318)

HauteLook price $59.97 (originally $146)

HauteLook $99.97 (originally $238)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Between Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and HauteLook I am seriously hooked on them!

I find unbelievable deals,great designers and amazing products and prices. Also customer service is phenomenal! They are eager to please, go above and beyond to help me and truly make me feel like my business and me as a customer is important to them!

What more can you ask for! They’re terrific!