Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Graphs

OOOTD:
LC Lauren Conrad boots
J. Crew Factory necklace
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review post here, previously worn here, here, here, here, and here)
Orla Kiely Leather Round Hanging Purse (Haul + Review post here, previously worn here and here)

I'm so happy that I was able to get my hands on this bag, and for nearly 70% off, too! (The Fawn colorway is still available at Amazon).

A Thursday Purseday post featuring this bag will be up soon :)

This blouse is such a pretty find from Target (and it was on clearance, too!) I love the lace detailing and of course, the scalloped trim, which also appears along the sleeves.

Nail polish color: OPI Christmas Gone Plaid

I've been really loving fringe details lately (and have been looking for the perfect pair of fringe booties. So far, I've been eyeing this pair from Forever 21). I love this Knox Rose cardigan that I recently picked up on clearance at Target - the dark green is such a beautiful color and it has so many lovely details - cutouts along the shoulders and back, elbow patches, and of course, the fringe :)

Hope you are all enjoying your week so far. Honestly, mine has been pretty stressful so I'm happy we're halfway to Friday!

No comments: