Monday, January 4, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: NYE

OOOTD:
Free People polka dot tank top (previously worn here)
Mossimo open cardigan (previously worn here, here, and here)
Necklace from T.J. Maxx
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review post here)

This New Year's Eve, we decided to spend a quite night in with family. 

In my family, it's tradition to wear polka dots on NYE to symbolize good fortune and luck for the upcoming year.

I decided to pair this Free People polka dotted tank with this Dear Creatures maxi skirt because I thought it would be fun to mix the black and white patterns together.


Nail polish color: Revlon Colorstay Midnight (perfect name for the occasion!) and Ciate Looking Glass (of course, I had to do polka dot nails!)

I hope everyone is having a good start to their year so far (and if today is your first day back at work, hang in there!)

No comments: