Monday, February 8, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Elephants

OOOTD:
AG legging jeans
Orla Kiely for Clarks Bobbie Shoes (Haul + Review post here)
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review post here, previously worn here, here, here, and here)



I absolutely love this blouse and waited awhile for it to go on sale, and now it's 85% off!

I originally wanted the skirt version with this print, but that one sold out before I could get my hands on it so I settled for this blouse instead. At first, I honestly wasn't that crazy about it because of the pockets - I just felt like their placement was a bit awkward and even unnecessary. A part of me wishes they weren't there at all, but now they've grown on me and I do like their button detailing.

I actually ended up with both colorways of this blouse because they were such a great deal. I do, however, like this Truffle color better because brown and blue together have always been a favorite combo of mine. The Indigo version is lovely as well with its pops of light pink.

I really wanted to bring out the light blue color in this blouse, so I paired it with my Bobbie shoes and Textured Leather Iris Bag in the color Cloud (Thursday Purseday post here, previously worn here, here, and here).

Happy Monday, everyone! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous as always, Stephanie, love your hair too! - Tracy

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you so much, Tracy!!!

Margo said...

It's so pretty!!!! I thought about getting this top since it's a reasonable price now, but I don't think the silk would give me enough movement, and since I try to downplay my boobs, I think the pockets would make me feel uncomfortable. That said, it looks GREAT on you.

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you so much, Margo! :)