Sunday, January 3, 2016

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Lucy Watch

£95.00


Here's everything that comes with the watch.

The front is square-shaped with a quatrefoil face that has a gold-colored Stem pattern. One of the only cons of this watch is that there are no numbers or even little tick marks, which sometimes makes it a bit difficult to tell the time quickly at a glance. 


The watch band is made of rectangular tortoise pieces that are held together with elastic so it can pretty much fit any wrist without having to take it to a jeweler to get adjusted. I really hope the elastic holds up over time - I've had bracelets that were made this way that have broken, but I'm going to take extra good care of this watch. Plus, it seems well made and will be able to withstand many uses without damaging the elastic band.

Here is the back of the watch.

The Orla Kiely Time logo and style number is printed underneath the face. 

And of course, there's a gold-colored dial on the side to adjust the time.

I was quite surprised to receive this watch because it wasn't one of the styles I had been eyeing, but once again, my Mom has proven to have good taste because I absolutely love it and have actually worn it even more than the OK4000 watch (shown below). I just think it's such a unique design, and I love how the tortoise keeps it really casual so I can pair it with so many different outfits. And of course, the watch face has my favorite design :)

Here are both watches that I got for Christmas this year. Check out my previous Haul + Review post on the OK4000 watch, which has more details on the packaging and what's included with the watch.

No comments: