Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Confetti Flower Large Zip Pouch

On sale $84.80 (originally $212)


The front features the Confetti Flower print, which are flower cutouts that are held together with gold studs. The studs seem very secure so I'm not worried that the cutouts will fall off over time. I totally love this 3D look!

The other side is plain black leather with an Orla Kiely logo in gold lettering.

The zipper pull has a black leather strap so this wallet can be worn as a wristlet.


The inside features a sand-colored Linear Stem jacquard lining, one zippered pocket, and six card slots. I like using this wallet when I'm running errands and I don't need to carry a purse. I also think this pouch would work well as an evening clutch - there are enough pockets to hold your ID, credit cards, etc. and the rest of the space can be used to hold other essentials such as a cell phone or lip gloss.

No comments: