Saturday, April 16, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Rainbow Bright

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely shirt
Merona tank (worn underneath)
Asics Onitsuka Tiger shoes

Hello, everyone! So sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been quite stressed and busy lately with work, house-hunting, and also traveling for my brother-in-law's wedding. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things soon!

I also have a tank top with this same print - my absolute best find from eBay for $0.99! This was several years ago, when Orla Kiely didn't seem to be that popular here in the US yet, so I was lucky to be the only one bidding on it!

This watch was another great deal that I purchased form Anthropologie last month - just around $50 and it was originally $148. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead! Will be posting more soon :)

No comments: