Saturday, April 25, 2015

Orla Kiely at Century 21


Orla Kiely is now available at Century 21 stores and online! Among the highlights are the lamps and Multi Stem ceramics.


I am so thrilled to find all these pieces, and at great prices, too! I wish I lived near one of their department stores since their online stock is pretty limited (not everything pictured above is available online). So if you're near one of their stores, definitely check them out! 

$89.99 (originally $245)

$6.99 (originally $18)

$49.99 (originally $84)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, how did you find out this? this is so awesome. thanks for sharing!

iloveorlakiely said...

Instagram :) How did we manage without social media before? Haha.

Anonymous said...

I happened to live near Century 21 store, I went to the store today but didn't find anything but the bath towel only. Did you order anything online? I am so tempted. Thanks again for sharing this. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

EEK just saw this on your blog today and I couldn't pass up such crazy deals so had to order during my spending ban! - Tracy P.S I have to stop reading your blog, Stephanie...seriously!

iloveorlakiely said...

Yup, ordered quite a few things online :) I got a couple pillows, a lamp, and pretty much all the kitchenware. I'm going to write a Haul + Review post on them soon.

iloveorlakiely said...

Haha! Excited to see your haul on Instagram :)