Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Girls From Savoy Take Action Dress

Take Action Dress by Girls From Savoy
On sale $67.46 (originally $168)
www.anthropologie.com

Anthropologie is having their additional 25% off sale again, which means my hard-earned money from picking up a couple private tutoring gigs is now gone. I made John take me there yesterday afternoon as soon as I got the email, and picked up the Take Action Dress pictured above. I'd been wanting this dress in the polkadot print for a very long time, but since my local Anthro no longer had it, I opted for the yellow print instead. I know you can't really tell from the picture, but there's a grey swirly pattern throughout the dress. I actually wasn't sure about the print at first, but when I tried it on, John loved it and said it looked very cute, so I was convinced. I love the retro styling of the dress, and the buttoned waist details add a very nice touch. I'm always looking for these fitted hour-glass type dresses because they remind me of something women would have worn in the 50s, which is a decade I sometimes wish I had lived through, simply for the fashion. This dress is so flattering on. For reference, I usually get a size 0 or 2 in dresses, and the 0 in this dress fit perfectly (and it was the last one on the sale rack! Yay!)

No comments: