Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chanel Two-Toned Riding Boots

I've been really digging these Chanel Two-Toned Riding boots, as seen on Kourtney Kardashian.

http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com

And who says black and brown don't go together?

I love the simple detailing of these boots. And the fact that they're flat riding boots means they are comfy and can be worn during a day of shopping or running errands. Plus, they seem to go with many different ensembles.



 

I think Kourtney looks great in every picture and, judging by her different outfits, she proves that these boots are very versatile. However, since they are Chanel, they are quite expensive, so I've been on the hunt for a more affordable version. Below are my finds.

Corso Como Richmond Boots $199
www.bloomingdales.com

Ciao Bella Tori Boots $138
www.bluefly.com

Seychelles Orchestra Boots $113
www.revolveclothing.com

Juicy Couture Reston Boots $425
www.juicycouture.com

Antonio Melani Elena Boots $149
www.dillards.com

I have yet to find a pair that also has the brown toe front, so if any of you out there find that style, please let me know!

No comments: