Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ugg Slippers


Today, my Mom bought me these super cute-n-comfy Ugg Slippers (thanks, Mom!)

Ugg Slippers in Baked Clay $100
www.uggaustralia.com
(Or you can purchase yours at the Navy Exchange for only $79.99 and no tax!)

One of the reasons I really wanted them was because John has the men's Ugg slippers and I wanted to match him (yeah, we're that kind of couple). Even though these are winter shoes, John has been wearing his year round because he loves them so much. They are his go-to shoe for comfort (and of course, to keep his toes warm!) I love this baked clay color because they are so vibrant and fun. They remind me of Tod's loafers, which are quite expensive compared to Uggs (they can set you back at least $500). 

Tod's Gommino Shoe $545
www.tods.com

So I think these Ugg slippers are a great alternative - so comfy, so cute, and they come in several great colors!

My husband was kind enough to patiently take these pictures with me. Another reason why I love him so much!

No comments: