Friday, October 21, 2011

Yearbook Pictures

I thought it would be fun to share with you my yearbook pictures from my past five years of teaching. Even though I am no longer a student, I still find it fun to flip through yearbooks and reminisce.

Year 1

Year 2

Year 3

Year 4

Year 5

(Can you see the lines of stress etched on my face over the years?)

I really can't believe this is already my fifth year teaching. At times it feels like it has gone by so slowly, but when I think about all that has happened in the past five years, time seems to have zoomed right past me. Yearbook pictures are a fun (and sometimes embarrassing) way to reminisce about the past and get those warm fuzzy feelings of nostalgia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed different lengths, shades, & styles of hair. I don't see lines.

iloveorlakiely said...

Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment.