Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Orla Kiely Men's Collection

Do you love Orla Kiey? Are you also a guy? If so, then you'll be happy to know that Orla Kiely has a menswear and accessories line, sold at John Lewis. Check out all the pieces below or shop the collection here.

£59.00 (approximately $101)

Raglan Short Sleeve Jersey Jumper in Gold (also available in Blue and Orange)
£45 (approximately $77)

£59 (approximately $101)

£59 (approximately $101)

£25 (approximately $43)

£25 (approximately $43)
My favorite! Might have to get this one for myself :)

Yacht Print Leather Wallet in Navy (also available in Mustard Brown and Orange)
£30 (approximately $51)
Again, might have to get this one for myself (although it appears it can't hold much. But I guess that's typical for a guy's wallet).

Printed Tote Bag in Navy/Red (also available in Stone/Brown)
£90 (approximately $154)

£120 (approximately $206)
I've been needing a new gym bag, and I think this one's perfect. It looks durable and roomy, and the print is fun but subtle enough for the gym. I think this would also make a great diaper bag. I have an Orla Kiely one already that I love, but I think this one would be nicer and a better alternative for my husband (and I'm sure he'd appreciate the more masculine print :)

No comments: