Saturday, September 20, 2014

15% Off Orla Kiely for Anthro Day

One of my all time favorite retailers, Anthropologie, is currently selling a few pieces from Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2014 collection. It's always exciting to see my favorite brand at my favorite store, and what's even better is that today is Anthro Day, which means members can save 15% off all items! It's free to join, so if you're not a member yet, visit your local store or click here. Once you've become a member, make sure to check out all the Orla Kiely pieces below and shop the entire collection here.

$468
This is currently my favorite clothing piece from Anthropologie. The silhouette is classic, and the details are fun and cute.

$198

$478

$688
This coat appears different from the one on Orla Kiely's site. I don't like this version as much because it's missing the velvet trims and pocket detailing. And it's the same price! I'd definitely opt to buy this jacket from the Orla Kiely website instead.

$68

$138
$118
I think the emerald color above is a better option because when I zoomed in on this clutch, the patent leather appeared to be a bit discolored. Maybe that's the intentional look, but I don't really prefer it so I'd go with the emerald one.

$198
Another classic Orla Kiely wallet in a rich navy color appropriate for the upcoming fall/winter season.

$158
And then a fun wallet! I recently purchased the Textured Vinyl Dog Show Print Ella Bag and I am obsessed! I've already gotten several compliments on it, and this wallet is sure to put a smile on any dog lover's face.

$128
All I can think is my son would love to hold this wallet :)

Also available in Blue
$558
This is definitely a bold purse for me, and probably not one I'd want to carry around in Florida. The shearling material on the front is interesting, but seems more appropriate for locations with colder climates.

$228
Now we're getting back more to my style! Nothing beats a classic stem printed bag.

$458
The fiery red-orange color of this bag is so vibrant and stunning.

$488

$438
I love the pony hair texture Orla Kiely has been using this season.

$278

$158
Can't get enough of these backpacks!

$188

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better..

$498
This bag is perfection - a backpack and purse in one, made of leather with a nice classic stem print and sophisticated details. Love!

No comments: