Saturday, September 6, 2014

Anthropologie Teacher Discount and Wish List

Anthropologie has generously offered a 15% teacher discount, and tomorrow is the last day to take advantage. I was personally thrilled when Anthropologie announced this offer because...well, for teachers, it's all about the little things. I truly believe we have one of the most difficult, yet important jobs in the world, and sadly we are often underpaid and overlooked. So when little treats like this come along, I instantly feel special, like someone out there gets what we're doing and truly appreciates us. So for my fellow teachers, you all rock! And enjoy this special discount set aside just for us! I haven't decided what to purchase yet, but here's what's currently on my wish list.

$168
I'm not sure how much longer the crop top trend will be around, but even long after it's gone, I can still see myself wearing this super cute and chic blouse. The blue color and lace details are gorgeous.

$78
A simple tee with just the right touch of feminine details.

$78
I don't own a dog, nor do I want a French Bulldog, but this blouse appeals to me so much! Maybe it's the vibrant green background paired with the black and white motif, but it looks so cute.

$48
I love the vintage look of this tee.

$98
Hearts are always so cute and girly, and this sweater, with its relaxed fit, is super soft and cozy.

$98
I love oversized cardigans paired with a simple tank and skinny jeans.

$88
What first drew me to this cardigan in stores was the lovely taupe color, but I fell in love even more when I turned it around and saw the awesome eyelet detailing. This will make a great layering piece in the fall.

$268
I am a huge sucker for distressed denim. I don't know why, but I'm always drawn to their relaxed vintage look. I already own several pairs, but I can't get enough of them.

$148
I absolutely adore this dress for obvious reasons, but the back cutout lace detail makes this dress even cuter.

$168
A fun polka dot dress for fall.

$248
Every fall season, Anthropologie offers a new version of a cutout boot, and this year's version is just a fun and cute as the boots offered in years past.

$120
I have been obsessed with boots with buckle details lately, and these seem like the perfect pair.

$68
The silver scalloped edges somehow remind me of clouds. 

$28
I have been wanting this candle forever. My local Anthropologie always has this scent burning in their dressing room and it always smells so wonderful. I instantly feel calm and relaxed. Just what a teacher needs! :)

No comments: