Monday, September 1, 2014

Orla Kiely Mohair Sweater: The Look for Less

$288
It probably doesn't take much guessing to figure out why I love this sweater so much. With its fun pop of color, this'll be a great sweater to help brighten up those dreary winter days. But if the nearly $300 price tag is conflicting with your wallet, I've found a look for less...

$44.99
This cute alternative at ModCloth features a reversed scalloped design and a fun bright yellow, while the buttoned front lends to its versatility. It is made of a cotton/modal blend, making this a more affordable option. If you're not a ModCloth member yet, click here to join receive $15 off your first purchase!

2 comments:

Margo said...

I like the mod cloth version better actually.

Margo

iloveorlakiely said...

I like the darker more mustard yellow of the Orla Kiely sweater, but I like the styling and detailing of the ModCloth cardigan better.