Friday, March 13, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Scribble Stem Flask


I recently added a new Orla Kiely item to my collection - this beautiful Scribble Stem Flask. I never used to be much of a coffee drinker, but I find myself loving coffee and lattes more now than I ever did before, so naturally I had to get this flask because, you know, I couldn't possibly drink coffee any other way.

I actually purchased this flask from a website called Designer-Rug, which I inadvertently found while searching for a another Orla Kiely item. But I was super pleased to have made this discovery because it was actually on sale - only $18 (originally $34)! Unfortunately, it's now sold out there, but I did find it at Burke Decor for $30 (not quite as great, but still a little better than retail). 

The box will, of course, become another collectible for me to put on display.




The flask has the classic Multi Scribble Stem print against a cream-colored background, with a coordinating dark grey twist cap.

The flask is a pretty good size, standing at approximately 9 3/4" tall, with a 2 1/2" diameter.




When you take the cap off, there's another lid that you push to open and close the drinking valve.


The second lid screws off to reveal a stainless steel interior.


It's gonna be so much fun drinking coffee this way :)

No comments: