Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Orla Kiely Sale at The Home

I know not many of my readers will be able to benefit from this sale, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention that The Home, an Australian-based company, is having an Orla Kiely sale. Even though they do not ship internationally, I still thought some of my US readers would be interested in at least seeing one of the items for sale because, well, it's one I had never seen before.

 
Retail $120
 They have these gorgeous Raised Stem Highball glasses that are available in clear glass or tinted shades of chocolate, blue, or olive. They come in sets of 6, and are 12 cm tall and dishwasher safe.

Retail $108
They also have these adorable tumblers that are just 8 cm tall. I wish I could find these sets in the US! Now that I know they exist, I will definitely be on the lookout for them and will report back anything I find :)

This sale ends tomorrow for those living in Australia!

No comments: