Sunday, March 1, 2015

Orla Kiely Baby Bedding Coming Soon to Target

 
Orla Kiely 3pc Crib Bedding Set
$119.99 each

Orla Kiely will soon be releasing a new collection of baby bedding for Target. The collection includes a set for both boys and girls, and each set includes a comforter, fitted sheet, and bed skirt. The boy set, which can also be considered neutral, features an adorable elephant print in a navy blue and yellow palette, while the girl set has a floral motif in shades of pink and green.

All of these Orla Kiely for Target baby items makes me want to have another baby...almost. My son just transitioned to a toddler bed this week, so I can still use this bedding set! I think the yellow and navy motif will coordinate well with his navy-and-taupe themed bedroom. I absolutely love the elephant print with the cute heart ears - check out each adorable piece below! I'll update everyone as soon as I see these sets available online or in stores.

Comforter

Fitted sheet and bed skirt




No comments: