Sunday, April 12, 2015

20% off Select Orla Kiely Stationery at Papyrus

Not only is Orla Kiely stationery now available at Barnes and Noble, but it's also sold at Papyrus online and in stores, with select items at 20% off for National Poetry Month. Papyrus is my absolute favorite card company, so I was pretty excited to find out that my favorite brand is sold here as well. See below for items that are available, and shop the entire collection here

On sale 7.96 (originally $9.95)
I am particularly excited for this pen set because I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. 

On sale $10.36 (originally $12.95)

On sale $10.36 (originally $12.95)

On sale $6.36 (originally $7.95)

On sale $10.36 (originally $12.95)

$13.95

$9.95

$13.95

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ordered the pens and large notebooks! Thanks!! - Tracy

iloveorlakiely said...

That's awesome! Yeah, I just ordered a few things from Barnes and Noble last weekend using my teacher discount :) They didn't have the pens, so I might place an order with Papyrus soon.