Sunday, April 19, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
Theory striped tank
Merona Favorite Tank (layered underneath)
Forever 21 button-front skirt
J. Crew Factory necklace


I wrote recently how I've been obsessed with these button-front skirts lately. I just feel that they are so versatile (see previous OOOTD here) and they're super easy and comfy to throw on, so you still look very put together and polished without too much effort. Plus, there's pockets!


The only things lacking with this skirt are a lining and belt loops (but I guess for $14.90, that's to be expected). Surprisingly, though, the skirt is opaque so nothing shows through. And even though there are no belt loops, you can still throw on a skinny belt and for the most part, it stays in place (although you do have to make a conscious effort to make sure it doesn't move around too much). This belt is one of my favorite purchases from Anthropologie from a couple years ago because the belt loops add such a unique and interesting look.





I hope everyone has an enjoyable and restful Sunday! So far, at nearly 3 in the morning, mine isn't very restful because I'm actually up trying to scope out the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection online that's launching today. There's so much craziness with the site crashing and items disappearing from your cart (and I'm quite entertained by all the chit chat going on about this on social media). Looks like I'll be up early at my local Target (like I always am) anxiously waiting in line with everyone else. If you're also shopping the collection, I hope you have good luck finding the items you want :)

No comments: