Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Orla Kiely Gardening Items at Bloomsbury

Orla Kiely has teamed up with Wild & Wolf again to release a collection of gardening items in new designs, including the Flower Stem, Abacus Flower, and Big Spot Flower prints.  Check out the new pieces below, and shop the entire collection at Bloomsbury.

$61.21
Don't grow any herbs? No worries - I actually use mine as a candy jar in my kitchen :)

$38.06

$31.25

$23.08

$40.78
How cute!

$20.36
These would make a great gift for anyone in your family that has a green thumb. I got a pair for my mother-in-law for Christmas last year, and she loved them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those gloves are awesome!! Do they ship to the US or did you buy them abroad?

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi! I purchased mine from Burke Décor. They are in the Flower Stem print, and they were only $23!

http://www.burkedecor.com/products/flower-stem-garden-gloves-design-by-wild-wolf