Monday, May 25, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Multi Stem Storage Jar

$49.99 at Century 21

I was so excited to find this large storage jar from Century 21 for just under $50 (it retails for $84 and rarely goes on sale!) Usually Century 21 offers free shipping on orders $99+, but today is the last day you can get free shipping for orders $50+. This jar, along with some other Orla Kiely goodies, are still available.


This jar stands 12" high and has a 3 1/2 liter capacity.

The jar itself is made of 100% earthenware and is dishwasher safe. I'm paranoid and don't trust my dishwasher so I hand washed this instead.

The lid is 100% wood and should only be hand washed. 


Something else I want to note about the lid is that there is no rubber ring like my smaller storage jar does. So it does not attach securely and simply sits on top. That is probably the only major con I see about this jar.


Each side has the Multi Scribble Stem print that actually has a more muted palette than how they appear in these pictures. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to store in this jar (probably boxes of spaghetti), but for now they add a nice touch to my kitchen.

No comments: