Monday, May 4, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week at The Container Store


Today is the beginning of Teacher Appreciation Week, and The Container Store is celebrating by offering teachers a 15% discount. So if you're a teacher and you love Orla Kiely (like me J), then you'll be happy to hear that The Container Store sells Orla Kiely tin canisters.


I have a few of these tins already, but I've still got my eye on the Biscuit & Cracker Tin Set and the Embossed Stems Round Cake Tin Set. I have used these to store cookie cutters and other miscellaneous items, but I mainly just use them as decoration in my kitchen - I love the variety of prints and how they add such character to any space.

$54

$54

$29.99

$29.99

$54

$12.99 each

If you're not part of The Container Store's Organized Teacher discount program yet, click here to join. Hope all of my fellow teachers have a wonderful week! J

No comments: