Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Orla Kiely Travel Bags and Luggage Now Online

Orla Kiely has released a second collection of travel bags and luggage for Target, this time featuring the Linear Stem in Navy, Acorn, and Shadow Dot prints. This sizes and inside detailing are the same as last season's collection. I'm most excited for the suitcases (even though I definitely do not need anymore), but I'm absolutely in love with that deep navy color. I think I'm set on weekender bags, so I might just pick up one of the cross body bags in the Acorn print. I do love the Shadow Dot print, but I'm not too crazy with the red, white, and blue color scheme.

I pretty much have every piece from the last luggage collection, so I might have to sit this one out (my husband will think I'm crazy if I ask for more haha). What about you? What are your favorites? Will you pick up anything from this collection?

$179.99

$139.99

$49.99

$29.99

$49.99

$29.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I also suggest using packing cubes really helps a lot during long travel. It really helps especially for girls so you keep your things organized in cubes. They revolutionize the way I pack and travel cos I dont have to pack under one bag my all my shirts, underwear etc. I really love using it everytime I travel. Giovanna – http://goo.gl/wMzHza