Saturday, January 16, 2016

Orla Kiely Watches Now at Nordstrom

Orla Kiely watches are now available at Nordstrom! This news is such a delight because it provides an easy way to shop these watches with Nordstrom's free shipping and rewards credit card. I'm so excited to see if these will also be available in stores so that way I can see them in person and try them on. See down below for which styles are currently available :)

Ivy Chronography Leather Strap Watch
Navy $210 and Brown $195
One of the top picks from my Orla Kiely Watch Wish List :)

Frankie Chronograph Leather Strap Watch
Yellow $210 and Brown $200
I initially liked the similarly styled Frankie Leather Strap Watch in Brown (see below), but this Yellow version is definitely a new favorite now. It's just such a interesting color for a watch and so different from anything I already own.

Laurel Bracelet Watch
Gold and Black $235
I adore this watch! I of course LOVE the Stem bracelet, but I also like the fact that it's slim and dainty, which I think would complement dressier outfits.

Lucy Bracelet Watch
Cream and Tortoise $150 (Haul + Review post here, worn here, here, and here)
As you know, I got this watch for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

Frankie Leather Strap Watch
Brown and Khaki $180

Patricia Leather Strap Watch
Dark Brown $135 and Khaki $125

Betty Leather Strap Watch
Dark Brown and Tan $155

Ivy Crystal Dial Leather Strap Watch
Dark Brown and Tan $180

Ivy Leather Strap Watch
Blue $135 and Brown $145

$125

$135

No comments: