Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Scribble Stem Tool Box

$61
I had been wanting this tool box forever so I was delighted to receive this as a Christmas gift this year.


This item is made from galvanised steel and measures H25 x W28.5 x D15.5 cm. It feels very lightweight while empty.


The Scribble Stem pattern up close, which is printed on all sides of the tool box. One of my favorite patterns ever - see other items from my collection here (shoulder bag), here (flask), here (storage jar), and here (apron).

It has two latch closures.



Back of the tool box.

Side view.

Top handle.


One big open compartment on the inside...

...with storage space in the lid as well (the grey doors simply slide open and close). This item is listed as a garden tool box, but I plan on keeping non-gardening tools in here such as hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc. Of course, you don't have to use this for tools at all - I was even thinking of storing some scrap booking materials and stationery in here as well. I love when Orla Kiely makes items like this that are both practical and look pretty while on display.

No comments: