Sunday, January 10, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
AG legging jeans (previously worn here, here, here, here, here, here, and here)
Orla Kiely for Clarks Bella Shoes (Haul + Review post here)
Orla Kiely Garden Grove Watch (Haul + Review post here)
Orla Kiely Textured Vinyl Scribble Sunflower Small Jeanie Bag (Thursday Purseday post here and it's now 67% off!)

This is one of my favorite bags to use because it's so roomy and you can carry it a number of different ways.



Actually thinking of using this detachable leather pocket as a bag charm for my other purses since I've been obsessed with those lately. Just wish there was a cuter logo embossed on the front, maybe a Stem pattern like the one on the luggage tag of my Large Car Medium Tote.



Loving my new watch that I got for Christmas from my parents :)

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday!

No comments: