Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Orla Kiely FW16 Mainline: Color Bloc Croc Leather

New arrivals to Orla Kiey's Color Bloc Croc Leather collection are now available online (see my previous post on the Square Bonnie Bag here). The styles are a mix of fun and sophisticated - see all the pieces below!

£330
A slightly more casual version of the Square Bonnie Bag, minus the chain strap so you can wear this style cross body.


£230
Does the Cream colorway of this bag remind anyone else of a sunny side up egg? :)

Orla Kiely's Dusky Pink is my favorite hue for this season, and the Square Poppy Bag in this color is lots of fun with its fur detailing - this style might be a bit too bold for me, but I still appreciate its unique look. Also, this season's Square Poppy Bag has a bit more depth to it - I have the Square Flower Appliqué bag from last season and it's so flat that I can barely fit anything in it. I'm happy to see that this version is a little more roomy.

£140
I love the Multi colorway of this wallet! The mustard yellow is such a nice backdrop for the cream and dusky pink of the front pockets.


No comments: