Sunday, August 21, 2016

Orla Kiely FW16 Mainline: Sixties Stem Punched Leather in Dusky Pink

Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2016 Sixties Stem Punched Leather collection is now available in the colorways Dusky Pink and Black. I did not include pictures of the black version in this post as this color has been available in past seasons (see AW15 and SS16). However, there are two differences - the Caraway and Burdock bags no longer include a shoulder strap, which in my opinion is fine because I wasn't too fond of the cotton straps with the leather anyway. Plus, this Dusky Pink is just SO beautiful and definitely steals the spotlight away from the black version. Last season, I was obsessed with the Nude colorway of the Textured Leather bags, but I can see this Dusky Pink becoming my newest obsession (it seems that I have a thing for pink bags as that's the color I have the most in my collection!)

£370
This was the bag I was looking forward to the most...because of that stinkin' cute bird charm!

I thought the charm would be included with the bag, but it looks like it will be something sold separately. I haven't seen it available online yet, but I think its combination with the Caraway bag is perfect!

£310
This Iris Bag comes in at a close second favorite for me because I just love its boxy shape. And looking at the product shots online, there seems to be more options for the shoulder strap so you can adjust it as a short shoulder bag or wear it long cross body.

£380

£385
The only bag this season that still includes the cotton shoulder strap.

£170

£135

£150

£125

No comments: