Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Bad Moms

OOOTD:
LC Lauren Conrad Scalloped Shorts
Cherokee Glenna Sandals (previously worn here)
Orla Kiely OK4000 Watch (Haul + Review here)
Orla Kiely Stem Printed Leather Iris Bag

Last weekend, some friends I went out to see Bad Moms for some much-needed comic relief from the stresses of being a mom. 

Since we were heading to the movies, I wanted to keep things minimal and carried what could possibly be my smallest purse ever, this Stem Printed Iris Bag, which is essentially a wallet with a strap. I could fit just a few cards, my keys, and a lipstick, but that's all I really needed for a night out at the movies.

I love the scalloped detailing along the neckline of this blouse.

These scalloped shorts and this oversized cardigan provided lots of comfort while sitting at the movies. 

The school year officially started back for me today. If you're also a teacher or have children in school, best wishes for a wonderful school year!

No comments: