Sunday, August 28, 2016

Orla Kiely FW16 Mainline: Color Block Croc Leather Square Bonnie Bag

Orla Kiely's newest addition to her Mainline collection includes this gorgeous Color Block Croc Leather Square Bonnie Bag. I think this new style has such a sophisticated and classic look, making it a great evening bag option. They are available in three colorways and retail for £400.

Cream
This style features a beautiful gold chain strap, reminiscent of a Chanel bag which has long been on my wish list. Whilst I still hope to one day own a Classic or Boy Flap, I think this Bonnie Bag will be a great alternative in the meantime.

Emerald

Multi
This Multi colorway is my favorite of the three. I love its color combo and am actually quite inspired to use this color scheme in a spare bedroom in my home.

No comments: