Monday, October 5, 2015

New Hair Color

Photo from my Instagram. Follow me @iloveorlakiely :)
What I'm Wearing:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo scarf

I finally decided to change my hair up this weekend by coloring it - something I hadn't done in about six years. I felt like I was in such a hair rut, so I was looking forward to something different. I knew I didn't want to get a drastic haircut because it's taken me so long to get my hair even this long, and I still want it to be a bit longer for the winter time. I'm a big fan of ThatsHeart, and a few months ago she got her hair colored this gorgeous shade of caramel blonde, and I'd been wanting it ever since. I kept going back and forth, though, on whether I wanted to take on the maintenance of colored hair, but just decided I was desperate for something different so I finally went for it this weekend. And I absolutely love it! Definitely the change I was looking for :)

2 comments: