Saturday, October 17, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Mini Me

OOOTD:
Frye Jenna Disc Short Boots (Haul + Review post here)
Express necklace

This is probably one of my favorite cardigans that I purchased last year from Anthropologie. I love the purply/taupey color and the best part is the eyelet detailing on the back.

I really dug the girly/tough girl vibe going on with this outfit. I do love the ruggedness of these boots, but sometimes I like to tone it down by pairing them with something a little more feminine.

I purchased this necklace from Marshall's for under $2! I love it because it has my favorite quatrefoil design.


And my son insisted on having his outfit of the day picture taken also, so...here ya go! Noah's OOTD :)

What Noah's Wearing:
Boys Rock shirt
Paul Frank shorts

Happy Saturday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much Orla Kiely goodies to spy w/my little eye! ;) I was wondering what the 2nd to last photo is...is that the multi stem bread bin? Additionally, what is the item that's sticking out from it? Thank you! :)

iloveorlakiely said...

Haha, yeah that's the Orla Kiely Multi Stem Bread Bin...that I'm using as an umbrella stand. I found it at Burlington, but the lid was missing so they discounted it 15% and I figured I could just use it in my foyer as a stand. And sticking out is an Orla Kiely umbrella :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how nice they discounted it for you! :D My stores only give 10% max, and it's all sales final if you take them up on the discount. :/ Great job in repurposing it as an umbrella stand, and of course only an Orla Kiely umbrella would do! ;)

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you! And yup, it was a pretty lucky find, even without the lid :)