Friday, October 9, 2015

Orla Kiely Blue Strap Watch

Orla Kiely Blue Strap Ladies Watch
£75

Here's our first look at Orla Kiely's watch collection, which is now available for purchase at British Airways High Life Shop. For some reason, this seems to be the only watch that I can find available. I know Orla Kiely is set to release an entire collection this month, but I'm not sure when. At least we have our first glimpse of the collection, and so far it looks amazing! The watch above has all the elements of a classic Orla Kiely piece - a fun print, gorgeous color combination, and amazing attention to detail as shown on the flower print on the inside of the watch strap. I'll continue to keep a lookout for the rest of the collection (and if you know of any that are available online, please share!) and write up a post as soon as it's officially released.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh brother- I want to get one!!

Peggy said...

Oh brother- I want to get one!!

iloveorlakiely said...

Me, too! I want them all :)