Monday, October 12, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Jumpsuit

OOOTD:
BCBG Heels
Forever 21 Etched Feather Ring
Orla Kiely Black Sparkle Leather Clutch (Thursday Purseday post here)

I personally love jumpsuits, but I never seem to have the right occasion to wear them to. I actually purchased this jumpsuit last year from Anthropologie during one of their major sales (I think I scored this for just under $30), and finally wore it out to dinner last night. It was super comfy and seemed casual yet dressy at the same time - a good balance between the two. 

I love that I can wear this bag over the shoulder. 

Or tuck in the straps (which are actually removable) and wear it as a clutch.

Nail polish color: Butter London Fiver

I absolutely love the lace details of this jumpsuit, which helps add a bit of femininity to an otherwise simple and casual look.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a wonderful week :)

No comments: