Monday, October 26, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Multi Car Print Shirt (previously worn here)
Gap belt

I've admittedly been wearing these jeans and my other pair of loose-fitting boyfriend jeans a ton lately because, well, I've gained a bit of weight and they're basically the only bottoms that fit me right now. I appreciate the kind words of my family and friends for saying they haven't noticed a difference, but really I have been resorting to some of my old tricks of wearing Spanx, larger clothing, high-waisted pants, and generally sucking in my gut haha.

My overall goal is to lose ten pounds, which would put me back at a weight where I can actually fit into all my clothes again (as much as I love shopping, I really don't want to have to replace all my jeans for bigger sizes. You know how it is - once you find some jeans that you love and make you feel great, you want to wear them forever). So my weight-loss plan consists of hitting the gym three days a week, mainly focusing on cardio, and cutting out my number one vice - sweets. This has proven to be a major obstacle for someone who has such a sweet tooth!

No comments: