Sunday, October 25, 2015

Orla Kiely Wild Meadow Cosmetic Bags at Target

After months of not seeing any new Orla Kiely cosmetic bags at Target, we now finally have a new collection featuring the Wild Meadow print in gorgeous shades of light blue and olive green, which is probably one of my favorites yet. Fans were so bummed when it seemed that the Orla Kiey cosmetic bag line at Target had been discontinued, so fans can now rejoice that the collection has been revived. The price points and styles are the same, except missing from this collection is the weekender (maybe that'll be released later???) I am SO happy that Orla Kiely has decided to continue her collaboration with Target's beauty department - these cosmetic bags are so versatile and appeal to anyone from beauty junkies to planner addicts. I've personally used these bags to store anything from stationery supplies to nail polishes to even my son's small toys when we have to take them on the go.

I'd been visiting my local Target stores for days in search of these cosmetic bags with no luck. My husband even went on a search for me yesterday, only to find completely bare shelves. I figured Target was just clearing out space for this new collection, and sure enough, these cosmetic bags appeared online this morning. So definitely check out your local Target today for these bags, or you can purchase them online if you don't have a store near you. Which bags are your favorite?

$9.99

$16.99

$29.99

$24.99

$16.99

No comments: