Monday, September 21, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Feeling Blue

OOOTD:
LC Lauren Conrad Embroidered Chambray Tank
Mossimo cardigan

This bag has been my latest obsession. I love that I can carry it crossbody, over the shoulder, or as a handbag. I really wanted to play off the blue centers of the sunflowers, so I decided to wear an (almost) all blue ensemble. To keep my outfit from looking too monochromatic, though, I threw on my favorite cardigan and scalloped ballet flats in the color blush.

I have been equally obsessed with these shorts. I waited months and months for these shorts to go on sale, and they were finally marked down to a little more than half off, and I took advantage of Anthropologie's 20% off promotion this past weekend for Anthro members :) The lace hem is so pretty and they are quite comfy with their elasticized waist. The simple navy color gives these shorts many styling possibilities.

I hope everyone has had a good start to their week :)

No comments: