Saturday, August 29, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Black and Yellow

OOOTD:
Free People Polka Dot Tank Top
Forever 21 belt
LC Lauren Conrad Scalloped Necklace

This bag has recently become my latest obsession. I've actually had it for several months, but only recently started using it as an everyday bag. I think I just always felt it didn't hold everything I needed (which includes diapers, wipes, and snacks for my son), but one day I just decided to try to fit everything in this bag and to my pleasant surprise, there was enough room for everything (even my iPad!) So this quickly became my go-to purse. Also, the nylon material makes it very low-maintenance and I find that's a plus when you're running errands or chasing after your toddler son.

Nail polish color: Essie St. Lucia Lilac

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far!

No comments: