Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lancome Absolue Premium BX

Yesterday, Valerie and I got to talking about makeup and moisturizers. We both use Lancome (she uses a liquid foundation and I use the Ageless Minerale with White Sapphire Complex - a mineral powder foundation with SPF 21). We both received free gifts with our makeup purchases, which came with a small pot of face cream called Absolue Premium BX - a replenishing cream with SPF 15. We both agree that this is the BEST face cream we've ever used. It has such a nice texture, feels light on the face, and keeps you moisturized all day - and the sun protection factor is always a plus! (By the way, when choosing a face cream with SPF, make sure it contains the active ingredient avobenzone.) I usually use Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30, which works well also. My skin is very sensitive so I always have to be careful about what products I use on my face. So far these two moisturizers have worked well for me. 

www.instyle.com

www.lancome.com

If I could have it my way, then I would definitely switch over to Lancome and continue using this face cream forever. However, at $140 for 1.7 oz, it looks like I'll be sticking to my Aveeno. But if you have deep pockets and are looking for that perfect cream, definitely try Lancome out.

No comments: