Saturday, January 7, 2012

22 vs. 28

Turning 28 reminded me of this scene from the movie The Sweetest Thing.


So I thought to myself, "Hmm, how much have I really changed since I was 22? Both physically and personality-wise." Well, physically, I'm probably in better shape because I work out regularly now (gravity hasn't taken its toll on me yet). But as far as my personality? I know I've matured a lot. I have a different view on politics, religion, and education. My most notable accomplishments in the last 6 years were graduating from college, starting my career, and of course, meeting the man of my dreams and marrying him. I also have a different taste in clothes and fashion now (which makes me wonder what I'll like when I'm 34). Twenty-two was all about Target, Urban Outfitters, and Free People. Twenty-eight is all about Anthropologie, J. Crew, and BCBG (does that mean 34 will finally bring along Talbots and Chico's, as my husband always teases me about?) It's great that I have this blog now because it's a way for me to document my memories and the things I like, so it'll be fun to look back on what I wrote years from now.

 22 vs. 28 

No comments: