Monday, January 30, 2012

Two-Year Anniversary

What We're Wearing:
On me:
Dress by Free People
Jacket by Alice Temperley for Target
Belt by Libertine for Target
Black tights by Merona
Bowtied-Beauty Boots by Lucky Penny

On John:
Shirt by Modern Amusement
Jeans by Diesel
Boots by Sperry Top-Sider for J. Crew
Watch by Hamilton

Tonight, my husband and I celebrated our two-year anniversary. We went out to Biscotti's, which is one of our favorite restaurants. They have the best bruschetta and I always get their Thai chicken salad - so delicious!



For dessert, I opted for the bread pudding with ice cream and John ordered the carrot cake. This place has some of the most amazing desserts. They're all on display and it's so hard to choose just one!



It has truly been an amazing two years being married to my husband. I love him so much!!!

No comments: