Sunday, August 30, 2015

Select Orla Kiely for Clarks FW15 Now Available


The first of Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2015 collection for Clarks is now available online. The styles that are available are shown below, while I believe the rest of the collection will debut later this week. I did notice in the above ad, however, that it states this will be the final collaboration. Say it ain't so, Orla! I was looking forward to another Spring/Summer collection because those styles are my favorite. I guess we better enjoy this collaboration while we can!

Orla Angelina
$240
These are one of my favorites out of the collection (my other two - Orla Alice and Orla Amelia - haven't made their way to the US website yet). I love how classic and versatile they are - I can easily wear them to work, but I can also wear them with jeans on the weekends.

Orla Abigail
$260

$260

$290

$260

$260

No comments: