Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Orla Kiely for Clarks Fall/Winter 2015 Collection


The Orla Kiely for Clarks Fall/Winter 2015 Collection is now available for preview on the UK site, however, select styles are already available for purchase from the US site (the collection officially launches September 4, 2015). I definitely like this collection better than last year's because there's more floral patterns, and the colors are more wearable for me (well, almost all of them. The Gold Sparkle pairs are fun and pretty to look at, but I'll probably only ever have one or two occasions to wear them to).


Orla Amelia
Available in Brown, Blue, and Pink
$260
Available now in Blue Leather!
I'm going to start with my absolute favorites - the Orla Amelia. I'm in love with the floral print on the brown colorway. The low chunky heel makes these wearable to work, and its overall simplicity makes these easy to pair with many different outfits.


Orla Angelina
Available in Black Croc, Gold Sparkle, and Pink
$240
Available now in Black Croc!
Another great option for work and everyday wear! The Black Crocs are definitely calling my name!


Orla Alice
Available in Brown and Black Croc
£130
These shoes are so preppy and quirky and I love them, especially in the brown colorway!


Orla Abigail
Available in Gold Sparkle, Black Croc, and Brown
$260
Available now in Black!
Wow, what a fun pair of party shoe these would be! The Gold Sparkle colorway would look fabulous paired with a cocktail dress at a holiday party.


Orla Andie
Available in Navy Floral and Black Croc
$260
Available now in Black Croc!
I love boots, but I'm still in love with last season's Daphne Boots, which I never got a chance to buy, but I'm still hunting them down at Clarks' outlet stores, so if any of you have any leads, please share them with me!


Orla Agatha
Available in Brown and Black Croc
£150
Another fun pair of flats, these remind me so much of the Dr. Marten's I used to wear all throughout high school. I still own a pair of Mary Janes that I loved so much, and even though I don't wear them much anymore, I can't part with them because they have so much sentimental value to me. These Agathas bring on so many feelings of 90s nostalgia :)


Orla Audrey
Available in Blue Floral and Black
$290
Available now in Black!
What a funky pair of boots these are! I think the Blue Florals would be fun to wear!

What do you think of this collection? Any favorites so far?

No comments: